Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lil' Junior



I've always love dogs....they have the most expressive eyes!! Since the death of my beloved Dino on January 1993, I've tried to 'transfer' the love to another puppy (Bruno, Jojo, Kenji) but it's no use....no other doggy can replace Dino ever. Until Oct 2008 when Junior came into our life. He's the most adorable Schnauzer in the whole world. I wont call him a Mini Schnauzer, as to me, he's a very big Schnauzer :)

When he first came back, he could hardly walk, he will slowly crept to the milk dish, and the sleep with both hands and legs pointing up. If you carry him, he can just continue sleeping on your chest without moving at all.

After 1 year and 6 months, he's now so hyperactive and cheeky. He still got the most adorable face and expressive eyes. The best moment to have a dog is the moment you came back from a hard day work....to have 'someone' there being so delighted to see you back and will just jump up and down in delight. For those people (cough xander cough) who's contemplating getting a dog....my advice is dont think any further...get one and you will know the joy of having a little furry thing there being so concern of you and that can love you unconditionally.

As of now, hubby is cuddling with him on the bed.....while my junior is staring at his daddy with adoring eyes.....awwww........

No comments:

Post a Comment