Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 2010

It has been a very tough, hectic and definitely stressful month. I wonder whether my fellow colleagues will agree with me or not. Not only we have to work most Saturdays at exhibitions, but there's also the dreaded sales target to meet.

It has been my busiest month and also a month where i'm feeling so sick. That's the boring part la.....being sick and not able to take MC. Sometimes, i wonder whether i'm sick becoz something is wrong inside me or isit becos of the stress? I've had flu for 1 wk, then diarrhoea, stomach upset and dizziness for the past 1 wk...it's so depressing.

If you ask me, which is worse, flu or dizziness and diarrhoea....i seriously dunno how to answer lor......annoyed that your nose felt like a water tap or the urge to keep on running to the toilet? Or even, the blackout sensation? Haiz..sometimes, i can be juz a drama queen, and feels that the end is near.....

No comments:

Post a Comment